[mythtv-users] Mysql complains at me

Gavin Haslett gavin at nodecaf.net
Thu Jan 26 23:42:30 UTC 2006

Nicely put, Michael. I guess that was really my point... I'd forgotten about that little snippet from Isaac. As another poster pointed out, it's by developers and for developers. It may never be perfect for someone else... but it's as close to perfect for me as I've gotten so far. Besides, can't complain about the price ;)