[mythtv-users] More popup menu oddities (can't select / wrong color buttons)

Wendy Seltzer wseltzer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:53:21 UTC 2006

I've been using the new Project Grayhem theme for the past few days
(very nice, thanks), and noticed a funny correlation: at times when
exiting a recording, the next popup doesn't allow me to select a
button (either the "You have finished watching..." or the general
popup that starts with "Play."  In those same cases, the buttons all
have blue backgrounds, whereas most of the time the buttons are grey.

I had the same popup issue occasionally with the blue themes, but
never had a contrasting button color to compare.   (running at svn rev
8695 at the moment)

Has anyone else seen anything like this?

--Wendy
--
Wendy Seltzer
http://wendy.seltzer.org/blog/