[mythtv-users] I'm getting real pissed off about IVTV

Scott Starkey StarkeyS at whitehouseisd.org
Wed Jan 25 15:48:38 UTC 2006

hverkuil at xs4all.nl seems to be the lead Developer.  Maybe an e-mail to him might help.  Name is Hans.  That's the extent of the help I have.  Hope it helps!

Scott

Scott Starkey
CNA, CNE, Network +, MCP, MCSA
Systems Administrator
Whitehouse ISD
(903) 839-5523
starkeys at whitehouseisd.org

>>> mythtv at bronosky.com 1/25/2006 9:37:10 AM >>>

Yes, I used an inflammatory subject to get some attention.  So before you flame on, find out about RichardBronosky.  You will find that this is very much out of character for me.

I've been trying to post to ivtv-users and ivtv-devel, yet my messages get moderated and never go out to the list. (which this address is subscribed to.)  I've been trying to join http://ivtvdriver.org but the link to "create an account" does not take you to anywhere that you can create an account.  I can find no contacts for that site.

My MythTV box is half a PVR-500 away from working and I want to seal this thing up, but IVTV is a dead end for me.  Does anyone have any info about the IVTV community they can share?

If you are interested in the PVR-500/IVTV situation you can look into it here.

Thanks for letting me vent, and in advance of the attention I know I will get from this community.  I wish IVTV was as pleasant to deal with.

This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential,
and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,