[mythtv-users] I'm getting real pissed off about IVTV

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Wed Jan 25 15:37:10 UTC 2006

Yes, I used an inflammatory subject to get some attention.  So before
you flame on, find out about RichardBronosky
<http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=47066#47060>.  You will
find that this is very much out of character for me.

I've been trying to post to ivtv-users and ivtv-devel, yet my messages
get moderated and never go out to the list. (which this address is
subscribed to.)  I've been trying to join http://ivtvdriver.org but the
link to "create an account" does not take you to anywhere that you can
create an account.  I can find no contacts for that site.

My MythTV box is half a PVR-500 away from working and I want to seal
this thing up, but IVTV is a dead end for me.  Does anyone have any info
about the IVTV community they can share?

If you are interested in the PVR-500/IVTV situation you can look into it
here <http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=47185>.

Thanks for letting me vent, and in advance of the attention I know I
will get from this community.  I wish IVTV was as pleasant to deal with.