[mythtv-users] PVR-150 remote annoyance

John McCarthy jmccarthy at symbium.com
Tue Jan 24 15:12:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've got a PVR-150 with the new grey IR remote control which is working
great in MythTV after some setup.  I have it setup using the native LIRC
interface of MythTV 0.4.1 (Fedora4+ATrpms updates). There is one
annoyance left though.   Whenever I press a remote button the correct
action is invoked but my monitor either flashes some torn video or makes
a clicking sound like when you change resolutions.

I'm sure I've seen a message from someone about this problem with a fix
but can no longer find those messages.  Has anybody else heard of this
problem and can they point me to a solution?

Thanks,
John McC.
--
John McCarthy <jmccarthy at symbium.com>