[mythtv-users] Tivo to Myth migration

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Tue Jan 24 10:15:28 UTC 2006

not sure if anyone's even remotely interested in this, but I've cobbled
        together a script that will pull a show from a S1 Tivo and put
        it into
        the "Watch Recordings" screen on myth.  The script still needs
        some
        finishing touches though.  (Okay - it's pretty rough to look
        at.  ;)

        In an case, conceivably it could be used with MythTivo to pull
        all
        recordings from a S1 Tivo and put them into Myth...

        It's missing some functionality right now though - I don't know
        how to
        inject a transcode job into the job queue yet...

        WARNING:  EXPERIMENTAL SHELL SCRIPT ALERT!

        Having said that, you can find it at
        http://www.duckland.org/~ian/test_extract.sh if you're
        interested.
        Don't blame me if your cats start barking though... ;)

                -I