[mythtv-users] Firmware issues. Please help!

Stewart braedric-mythuser at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 12:54:24 UTC 2006

I don't seem to have an /etc/init.d/hotplug.

I'm running FC4.  Is this something I missed in my setup?

Stewart Larsen

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.
~ Ben Franklin

Hackers do for love what others wouldn't do for money.

If you think technology will solve your security problems, you don't
understand the technology and you don't understand the problems.
~Bruce Schneier