[mythtv-users] Compiling Mythtv on an Xbox error?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 02:15:35 UTC 2006

Well I finally figured it out.

By running 'Xorg' I was able to get "X" to start so I got to thinking that
maybe it wasn't an X problem. I then started wondering if there was a front
end installed like KDE or GNOME, and there wasn't.

So, I installed KDE and it fired right up, X that is or should I say KDE?
Anyway I guess I now have the issue of figuring out how to start the
frontend automatically instead of having to manually lauch it. The other
question I have does mythfrontend have to run in KDE or some other 'front
end' application?

I'll repost since this is a different problem and no one knows the answer.

Thanks for all the help to everyone in this thread!!!

ajm,