[mythtv-users] LIRC Problem

Luke lukes790 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:08:44 UTC 2006

Brian asked me to look into options "LIRC_OPTS="--with-driver=hauppauge" in
/etc/make.conf". This seems like Gentoo lingo. I tried the HOWTO at
Gentoo-Wiki <http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Setup_LIRC_for_MythTV> and that
confused me even further with stuff like "emerge" and
"/etc/portage/package.keywords". I have never used Gentoo before, but I am
open to any solutions to my problem.