[mythtv-users] 350/500 setup. Tuner #3 cannot tune about 60 or so.

Stewart braedric-mythuser at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 03:25:15 UTC 2006

> 2) If you are splitting the signal three or more ways and don't
> have an amplified splitter, you'll need to get one.

Hmm...  I have an amplifier on the connection I use for the myth box.  Comes out of the wall, into
the amplifier, into a splitter then one leg into the 350, one leg into the 500.

Seems weird that if it is a signal quality issue, it would only affect one tuner on the same card
and not the other though...  Both of the other tuners are crystal clear up to Channel 99.

Stewart Larsen