[mythtv-users] svn stable == trunk ?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 14:26:15 UTC 2006

On 1/14/06, Ronald Pijnacker <pijnacker at dse.nl> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In the last week, there has been some talk whether svn stable was
> usable or not for the average Joe. So, I thought I might as well
> try out the stable svn to see the differences with 0.18.1.
>
> However, from the main web-site I could not identify which is the
> stable svn. Is this trunk? branches/release-0-18-fixes? Something
> all together different?
>
> Regards,
>
>         Ronald.

Stable SVN, :D  Military Intelligence!  :D  These are oxymorons.

Basically, Stable is 0.18, or you can go unstable/bleeding edge and go
SVN.  Your options are laid out on trac I think quite nicely:
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/wiki
Stable link:
svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/release-0-18-fixes/mythtv
SVN link: