[mythtv-users] 1080i & Mitsubishi WS-48311

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 22:12:16 UTC 2006

When I was trying to this on my Sony someone pointed out to me that if I had
a 5000 or 6000 series nVidia card that you can check you log file and it
will tell you the parameters for the modeline. I haven't been able to do
this because I have a 4000 series card but you can check it out. Let me know
if it works b/c I am going to get a new card soon and was planning on trying
that when I got it. Hope this helps some.

Allan