[mythtv-users] OS X & MythFrontend 0.18.1 with plugins

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Thu Jan 12 01:22:47 UTC 2006

On Jan 10, 2006, at 6:17 PM, Jens Baumeister wrote:

> On 1/11/06, Jens Baumeister <jens.baumeister at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> No, sorry, I don't, as I currently use the frontend build without the
>> plugins. (IIRC it always crashed upon launch - I
>
> Clarifying myself here: The "thesniderpad.com" build *with* the
> frontend crashes for me - that's why I use the one wihtout the
> plugins.

Well, that's a bummer.  It sounds like we have a mixture of people
who it works for and who it doesn't.   I did compile a new 0.18.1
with plugins today.  I replaced the one on my site with that build.
I tested it on my Mac Mini and it worked like a charm.  That probably
doesn't say much though, since the last one did too..   For those of
you who can't get it working, let me know.  I'd be interested to see
the output of uname -a, env, set, contents of .profile and others...
The more information the better.

Anyway, if anybody wants to try again, the new build of 0.18.1 is @
http://www.thesniderpad.com/index.php?
option=com_remository&Itemid=36&func=select&id=2 Feedback as usual is
always appreciated.