[mythtv-users] OS X & MythFrontend 0.18.1 with plugins

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 04:32:39 UTC 2006

On 1/11/06, Jens Baumeister <jens.baumeister at gmail.com> wrote:
> Clarifying myself here: The "thesniderpad.com" build *with* the
> frontend crashes for me - that's why I use the one wihtout the
> plugins.

I should download and check it out, infact I will send myself a
reminder to check it out tonight.  I am using another build from
somewhere else, I cant remember the url, but I am sure I could find
it. However I am not running SVN, so the build I am using is a for a
different version. It works great too.

As to hating mythtv, as you get further and further into getting
things working you learn to like it.