[mythtv-users] A couple of (theoretically) simple questions from a new user

Michael Sullivan michael at espersunited.com
Wed Jan 11 04:37:13 UTC 2006

I just started using MythTV recently (I use mythtv-0.18.1-r1 on a Gentoo
system.)  My recordings brightness level is too high.  I could've sworn
that when I was exploring through the mythfrontend (or might have been
mythbackend - I don't remember) last week I saw settings for brightness,
tint, etc, but now I can't find them.  Also, when I record a half-hour
television show the file size ends up around 1GB.  Is there a way to cut
down the file size of my recordings from within mythfrontend?  Thanks
for your time...
-Michael Sullivan-