[mythtv-users] Scan displacement and over/underscan

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon Jan 9 22:55:28 UTC 2006

Does anyone know what the scan displacement values in the Playback setup
of MythTV do?  Since moving from my BTTV cards to a PVR-150 and PVR-500,
I noticed that my recordings have a small (maybe 10-20 pixel) black bar
at the bottom of the playback that I'd like to try to fix by moving the
image down.  I've adjusted the scan displacement and it doesn't seem to
have any effect while the overscan does but stretches the image.

Anyone know how to move the playback image down?

Thanks,
Kevin