[mythtv-users] Cannot install mythtv

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 05:14:22 UTC 2006

--- Jason Rottman <jrottman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I dont know what to do, I just installed mythtv
> about a month ago without a
> hitch.  Now I cannot even get passed
>
> # yum install mythtv-suite
>
> Everytime, I get a problem saying that the gpg key
> was found, but it is
> incorrect.

Have you installed the latest GPG key for ATrpms?  If
so, then this is likely an issue with the ATrpms
server (assuming you're installing from there, since
they are the most common source of MythTv RPMs for
Fedora Core).

> Could this because I first ran
>
> #yum upgrade
>
> One thing I do notice is that on bootup, for some
> reason now in grub I have
> Windows listed, and then 3 entrys for Fedora Core,
> each a different
> version.  Is that normal, a new listing everytime
> FC4 gets upgraded?

Yes, this is normal.  Every new kernel release is
listed in the GRUB bootloader so that if the new
version gives you problems, you can revert back to the
old one,