[mythtv-users] Cannot install mythtv

Jason Rottman jrottman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 05:04:14 UTC 2006

I dont know what to do, I just installed mythtv about a month ago without a
hitch.  Now I cannot even get passed

# yum install mythtv-suite

Everytime, I get a problem saying that the gpg key was found, but it is
incorrect.  Could this because I first ran

#yum upgrade

One thing I do notice is that on bootup, for some reason now in grub I have
Windows listed, and then 3 entrys for Fedora Core, each a different
version.  Is that normal, a new listing everytime FC4 gets upgraded?

I'm not sure what else to do other than to format and try again.  But I'm
not sure what to do different.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Jason