[mythtv-users] liveTV using 100% CPU

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Jan 8 16:56:45 UTC 2006

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org

Not sure if this is related, but:

Are you perchance using an nVidia card with the nVidia drivers? I
have the same CPU usage problem and I've read that the latest nVidia
binary drivers cause this problem. Of course, trying to regress back
to an older driver results in a "won't build" problem here on a
Gentoo system, but I am still working on it.