[mythtv-users] Video Card driver

Jason Rottman jrottman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 07:53:04 UTC 2006

I am having a very difficult time finding and installing a video card driver
for my ati 9200se so that I can output through s-video to a tv.  I tried
using the binary provided by ati.com, however all I got was a "Permission
Denied" error, even though I was logged in as root.  Any help in finding the
driver, and instructions on how to install it would be most appreciated.
I've searched the list, it seems like many people have had issues, and have
been able to get it to work.  Thank you.

Jason