[mythtv-users] 1 channel stuttering

CykoDuck cykoduck at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 14:57:27 UTC 2006

I've looked through the archive for a few hours this evening and haven't
found an exact match on my issue

I am getting stuttering on 1 channel when I record or livetv a show

I am using FC4 with 18.1 and the PCHDTV 3000 card.
All other HD stations are seemingly working fine, but this one station (fox)
is broadcasting Digital shows tonight (not HD) and it stutters.

For grins I quit MythTV and tried just azap with mplayer and found the
problem happended with "-ao alsa" but not "-ao oss" even though Myth seems
to be loading OSS on my /dev/dsp

Any advice on what I should be looking for?

Thanks
-Nick