[mythtv-users] USB IR receiver of choice

Mike hometeamnats-a at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 14:43:40 UTC 2006

Apparently I'm the rear end of a donkey. I had a family member order two serial IR receivers from irblaster.info for his new Myth boxes, but neither of the computers have serial ports. (Go figure, it isn't 1992 anymore.)  I'd rather not throw more PCI cards in these boxes just to support yesteryear's technology, so are there any users out there that have recommendations for USB IR receivers that are easy to implement with lirc and myth?

-Mike