[mythtv-users] Leadtek Winfast PVR 2000 remote control

Elliott Rezny erezny at wi.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 23:11:09 UTC 2006

Bryan,
I have the same card, and i have gotten it working before, but that was
a long time ago. I know it is possible, but I remember it being a very
big pain. One of the big specific problems i remember is that the card
doesnt actually report the infared signal information, just the keycode
that was pressed, so you can only use it with the origional remote.

I havent seen that error message before, but i havent used lirc since
the 2.4 kernel

Good luck!
Elliott Rezny