[mythtv-users] Graphical boot on a PVR 350 ?

rvos at cazadelzorro.demon.nl rvos at cazadelzorro.demon.nl
Tue Jan 3 16:30:45 UTC 2006

Quoting Jason Mollman  <jasonmollman at atlanticbb.net>:

> Attached is a mkinitrd script that you'll need to create a new ramdisk.
> Inspect it for any distro-specific directories and make sure you understand

Would something like that also be posible with a nvideo tv out because i would
like to something when my system is starting up.

With a older nvidia card i had i just had to unplug the vga monitor and after
that i saw the bios on my tv, but put in a new card and now i only see
something when my X start running.

Greetings,

Richard