[mythtv-users] Wireless Keyboard Questions -- Belkin MediaPilotworth it?

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Tue Jan 3 03:30:44 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 22:13 -0500, Abre Chase wrote:
> I'm curious about the Media Pilot as well.  I posted to the list about
> a month ago, but got no feedback.  It looks like a nice setup -
> rechargeable and all.

Well, I just got a hold of this ->
http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-21keyboard.htm#9019urf

and it works quite nicely (USD40 on offer). Nice range too. There's
another one which goes for USD10 but it uses PS2 and is IR based. Has
most of the same features, but RF should be better.

Works under linux. (gentoo) but Have not tried out any of the
(multimedia) buttons. Will try emerging lineak and see if it will work.

haven't tried out xev with it yet though but I do know that it doesn't
automatically generate a "unknown keycode" when I press it.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!