[mythtv-users] Wireless Keyboard Questions -- Belkin MediaPilotworth it?

Abre Chase abre.chase at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:13:09 UTC 2006

I'm curious about the Media Pilot as well.  I posted to the list about
a month ago, but got no feedback.  It looks like a nice setup -
rechargeable and all.

I bought an IFree/Globlink keyboard with integrated trackball about a
year ago.  It is horrible, has a reliable range of about 3 feet.

If you do order the Belkin Media Pilot, coupon code '12345' on the
belkin.com site will give you a nice discount ;)

- Abre