[mythtv-users] Tidying up old recording schedules

Dave Ansell dave at theansells.com
Mon Jan 2 09:26:56 UTC 2006

Hi,
     I tend to use MythWeb to do most of my scheduling for convenience.

     One thing I notice is that "old" schedule settings, ie "once" type
schedules which have already been recorded, hang around for ever unless
deleted.    Not a problem from a frontend because you never see them, but
they clutter up the "Recording Schedules" screen on MythWeb for no real
reason.

     One-by-one manual deletion is a pain.  Really they could be
automatically deleted as soon as the program in question has finished
recording as they are no longer of any relevance.

      Could anyone advise if a script of some sort is available (or
possible) to automatically delete old once-off recording schedule items?

many thanks,
Dave