[mythtv-users] Color banding in mythfrontend preview window

Matt Kaar matt.kaar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:15:56 UTC 2006

I just upgraded to the atrpms.net .19 package and have noticed that the
colors in the mythfrontend preview window are distorted.  There are diagonal
color bands appearing now that were not there in .18.1.  Here's a picture of
what I'm talking about:

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=colorbands8df.png

The banding doesn't appear once I begin watching the recording full-screen.

I'm running FC3 with the nvidia 7676 drivers.  I've googled around quite a
bit on this one and haven't found anyone else with the same problem.

Thanks,
Matt