[mythtv-users] How To Add Pages to the Wiki

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Feb 21 02:29:00 UTC 2006

Just trying to add a category to the Knowledge base, I click on
"Edit" and get a blank page.

Trying to edit stuff deeper down seems to work, so I assume I am
prevented from changing that page, but it would help a lot if I was
informed of this somehow, instead of just being presented with a
blank page that seems to be uneditable.

So, how do I add a category? For some reason I can't get to gossamer
threads right now, so I thought I'd ask.

Please don't  take this as any sort of criticism of the Wiki, I know
how hard it must be to keep such a thing administered and to prevent
vandalism etc., and I thank those involved in keeping it up.

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org