[mythtv-users] sound and frontend issues

Chris Anderson chrislight at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 17:21:02 UTC 2006

I have been having quite a pain, trying to get this to work. I seem to
recall having this happen earlier, but I can't remember how to fix it.
Grumble..

I am having a few sound issues, I know that it isn't the card, I
replaced it with another one.

I am currently using Myth-Dora 3(FC5 base, with myth .2) When I use
the keyboard  volume up and down, there is no change.

As well, when the mythtv exits, the channel sound never goes off. You
can still hear it.

I was wondering if this was a simple alsa-libs update?

This is my Audio-setup

audio-output /dev/dsp
passthrough : default

USE internal volume controls