[mythtv-users] recgroup?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 31 10:20:49 UTC 2006

Hello,

Where (in what table) is the list of recgroups defined?
I see th3 recgroup mentioned in the record table and I think it does
influence the location of the recording because in my case the
storagegroup for that program was not used.

Please post!

Context:

This was after moving (all) the recordings from /mnt/store to /Myth.
Both LiveTV and Default pointed to /mnt/store.

Then I added the storageroups:

Default  	 	/Myth/
Recordings		/Myth/Recordings/
LiveTV			/Myth/LiveTV/

I changed the storagegroup references in the recorded tables and record
tables. I moved the mpegs to the right directories.
The result was that the Default location was empty.

Then a scheduled recording was made but the recording ended up in LiveTV
instead of Recordings. (although Mythweb showed the right storagegroup)