[mythtv-users] recgroup?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 31 10:20:49 UTC 2006

Where (in what table) is the list of recgroups defined?
I see th3 recgroup mentioned in the record table and I think it does
influence the location of the recording because in my case the
storagegroup for that program was not used.

Please post!

This was after moving (all) the recordings from /mnt/store to /Myth.
Both LiveTV and Default pointed to /mnt/store.

Then I added the storageroups:

Default  	 	/Myth/
Recordings		/Myth/Recordings/
LiveTV			/Myth/LiveTV/

I changed the storagegroup references in the recorded tables and record
tables. I moved the mpegs to the right directories.
The result was that the Default location was empty.

Then a scheduled recording was made but the recording ended up in LiveTV
instead of Recordings. (although Mythweb showed the right storagegroup)