[mythtv-users] myth setup- ivtv problems

Aaron LaFevers lafeev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 20:08:49 UTC 2006

To answer my own question, I did a bit more reading and tried this:
http://ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Howto:Fedora

I left my modifications to modprobe.conf in tact, and even though I got a
bash error when I tried "modprobe ivtv", I went back and tried Jarod's way
with:
# /sbin/depmod -a
# /sbin/modprobe ivtv

This time nothing happened, So I think its all good?  I'm going to continue
with Jarod's guide, but if someone of higher intelligence could let me know
if theres still a problem, that would be great.  Sorry for the clutter-

Aaron