[mythtv-users] mythmusic crashes on import of songs

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 18:16:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

   I recently rebuilt my machine that holds my MP3s.  They're accessed
in a different location than they originally were so I was trying to
add them to the database.  It went for about 20 minutes and got to
maybe 14%, then mythfrontend segfaulted.  Now if I go in it segfaults
immediately when I try to detect new music.  What should I do to
troubleshoot this?  What kind of logging/verbosity settings?

Thanks!
Matt