[mythtv-users] KWorld ATSC-110 Question

Craig G. craig at goranson.org
Thu Dec 28 07:06:38 UTC 2006

I have one of these cards, and I appologize that I can't give more details
at the moment, as I can't readily check at the moment and forgot exactly how
I have it hooked up.   But the KWorld ATSC-110 had an NTSC and a ATSC tuner.
One of the RF connections goes to the NTSC tuner, the other to the ATSC
tuner.  So you have to decide if you are going to try to get ATSC signal off
of cable tv or OTA, and hook up the cables accordingly.