[mythtv-users] Can I copy mpegs into the Watch Recordings instead of Videos?

Glenn Harris gharris+list+mythtv at eklo.com
Tue Dec 26 21:31:53 UTC 2006

Someone wrote a script that will import a recording based on the
filename, and populate the myth database using data from tvrage.com.
So if your file is 'Lost.S01E01.hdtv.avi' it will pull down the title,
episode title and description from tvrage.  I have used it quite a few
times and it works well.

Unfortunately, I am at work right now and cannot think of the exact
name.. nevermind, found it (a search for 'mythtv import tvrage'
works):
http://www.jobs-khakis-chicks.com/MythTV/TVRageImport/

Good luck!

--Glenn