[mythtv-users] Strange: Dit programma werd opgenomen maar de opname werd gestopt voor het programma eindigde

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 25 13:31:11 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am using version 0.21 release 20061222.RS. Yes, it's svn or whatever.

I notice that when I start a recording after the show has started I see
in Mythweb:

Dit programma werd opgenomen maar de opname werd gestopt voor het
programma eindigde. (Nooit Opnemen)

((this program was recorded but the recording was stopped before the
program ended) (never record))

This when the program was flagged for recording and was NOT stopped at
all. So what is happening? The show is recorded but the message is kinda
weird.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Udo