[mythtv-users] Help! I need a recording today!

Giacomo Shimmings giacomo_shimmings at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 25 13:39:48 UTC 2006

Happy Christmas!This might sound a little odd, but I'm desperate for some help!  I've gone and stuffed my mythbox by yanking the power cable and am quite desperate to get a recording today of the Alternative Christmas message on Channel Four.  A friend of mine edited it and asked me to record it for his showreel whilst he is skiing in Canada.Would anyone be able to help me?  If so, could you record the message for me and I'll gladly send you a DVD for the source MPEG and a nice christmas present for being an awfully good sport.Thanks in advance,
Giacomowww.giacomorilla.comwww.scavengerhunt.org.uk