[mythtv-users] Help with mythweb please

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Dec 20 19:45:04 UTC 2006

Mercury Morris wrote:
> It still seems to me that I will have to study Apache and figure out how
> to code the configuration files so that both Mythweb as well as other
> applications can run and not disturb each other.

You shouldn't.  The <Directory> tag restricts those changes to a
specific directory on your file system, so it should ONLY affect the
mythweb directory.

fyi, I've also added a large comment to the conf file to explain what
you should do.   I'm considering adding a broken command, too, to force
people to look at the file, but will likely not do that.

-Chris