[mythtv-users] help with diagnosing browser issue with mythweb

Scott Farrand scottfarrand at msn.com
Thu Dec 14 14:17:34 UTC 2006

I have myth 0.20 installed and running happily on Ubuntu dapper.  I access
mythweb from two different workstations.  Both have an installation of
windows XP, one also has a secondary installation of Ubuntu.

Both are running IE 7.0, but I don't think this play's a part in my issue as
this was occurring with IE 6.0.  I can access mythweb and see the forms
interface using IE 7 on one of my computers, but not on the other.  On the
other unit I get this 4 line menu.  What should I be checking for to resolve
this?  Is this a case of cookies on the computer that doesn't show forms?
(I've looked and found cookies related to username at local.ip.subnet that
appeared to be related, but nothing else)

Any idea's?

Thanks

Scott