[mythtv-users] help with diagnosing browser issue with mythweb

Scott Farrand scottfarrand at msn.com
Thu Dec 14 14:17:34 UTC 2006

I have myth 0.20 installed and running happily on Ubuntu dapper.  I access
mythweb from two different workstations.  Both have an installation of
windows XP, one also has a secondary installation of Ubuntu.

Both are running IE 7.0, but I don't think this play's a part in my issue as
this was occurring with IE 6.0.  I can access mythweb and see the forms
interface using IE 7 on one of my computers, but not on the other.  On the
other unit I get this 4 line menu.  What should I be checking for to resolve
this?  Is this a case of cookies on the computer that doesn't show forms?
(I've looked and found cookies related to username at local.ip.subnet that
appeared to be related, but nothing else)

Any idea's?