[mythtv-users] Is something going on with Zap2It's stream?

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Dec 5 22:27:18 UTC 2006

>  FWIW, I am seeing the same behavior.  All my listings have suddenly
> disappeared.  Running a manual mythfill does not populate the listings.
> DataDirect is returning a value I've not seen before named "BlockedTime",
> anybody know what that is about?
>
>  2006-12-04 22:25:57.026 DataDirect: BlockedTime is: 2006-12-04T22:25:56
> 2006-12-04 22:25:57.027 DataDirect: NextSuggestedTime is:
> 2006-12-05T22:05:50

I believe "BlockedTime" is when you are now allowed to update the
listings, and suggestedTime is when they would like you to update. If
you are using a cronjob to update myth, change it to a different time
or instead use the method build into mythbackend, as this will heed
the suggested time.

For some reason, I did not see this behavior, and heroes recorded fine
for me. I was previously using a 1am daily mythfilldatabase, but just
recently changed to using the method built into mythbackend.

 - Jeff