[mythtv-users] ntsc_blank.mpg?

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 16:06:40 UTC 2006

On 12/4/06, Go Hskrs <gohskrs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone care to point me in the direction of the file ntsc_blank.mpg, or
> show me how to create my own?  Thanks.
> --

You need to upgrade your mytharchive package.  It looks like you're running
0.20-139 while the latest is 0.20-147.  I had this exact same problem with
the -139 version of mytharchive.  I fixed it by upgrading to the -140
version and haven't seen the problem since.  I suspect that the
ntsc_blank.mpg just got missed when someone committed changes to mytharchive
and the -139 rpm got created before the missing file was noticed.  Anyway, a
simple upgrade to the most recent packages should fix your problem.

HTH,
Brad Benson