[mythtv-users] nuvexport - importing .nuv and .sql files

Chuck Peters cp at ccil.org
Sat Dec 2 13:17:05 UTC 2006

Before I upgraded mythtv I exported a number (.nuv, .sql and .txt
files) of programs with nuvexport and I would like to import them.
How do I do that?

The HOWTO/Install docs show how to do it for a new install, but it
looks like the method used may overwrite the entire database and that
would not be good!

The directory where I stored the recordings has changed since I
upgraded, but the sql files don't appear to have a path stored, so
that should be ok I think.

Thanks,
Chuck