[mythtv-users] MythArchive (SVN): last second of audio/video is chopped off

Daniel A. Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Sat Dec 2 04:35:33 UTC 2006

I'm trying to create a DVD iso of a clip from a 30-second commercial in
MOV (QuickTime?) format (archiving it for the person in the commercial),
and there is talking right up until the very end. If I play the clip in
MythTV using the internal player it plays fine, but if I use MythArchive
to create a DVD image and then play that, the last second or so of the
commercial is chopped off - it just end abruptly in the middle of a
word. Is there an adjustment I can make or tweak somewhere that would
affect this behavior?

Thanks,

Daniel Segel