[mythtv-users] Mythtv compile fails since r10946 ffmpeg resync, `ff_cavs_find_frame_end'

Raido raidoz at hot.ee
Thu Aug 24 22:29:02 UTC 2006

I've just encountered the same problem, when trying to compile mythtv on
my laptop. 32 bit Debian etch. The same svn compiled fine(svn's across
the last couple of days) on my 64bit Debian etch backend. Could this be
a problem with one of the 32bit packages on my system? If so, then can
anyone guess which one so I could get a different version. Or maybe I'm
missing a package?

inerama -lXv -lXxf86vm -lXrandr -lqt-mt -lGLU -lGL -lXmu -lXext -lX11
-lm -lpthread
../../libs/libavcodec/libmythavcodec-0.19.so: undefined reference to
`ff_cavs_fi nd_frame_end'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status