[mythtv-users] Mythtv compile fails since r10946 ffmpeg resync, `ff_cavs_find_frame_end'

Panu Saikkonen snifnos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:21:57 UTC 2006

No, I still haven't gotten it to compile. I have 2 machines, other is
the mythtv server/frontend box, and another is a frontend only laptop.
They're both running vanilla ubuntu dapper drakes. Both complain about
the same error.

Also I've tried fleshing out that cavs decoder from libavcodec and
libavformat, but it didn't work (I think I took out something
important too, like avs codec by accident and mythtv couldn't play
mpeg video anymore, and then I got bored with it ;-))

I was just going to wait for the stable 0.20 since I can't figure out
this problem myself. Maybe after the stable comes out and more people
start compiling it, this problem shows itself in a more grand scale
and the problem can be figured out or so.