[mythtv-users] Can we use video filters to change the video resolution?

datheh erygre smarrt_v at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 05:51:17 UTC 2006

Hi Ivan,
 Thanks for your reply!
 But I tried this option earlier (the settings in playback )but  failed to succeed.
 I did gave some Horizantal overscan and watched live tv.At that time the screen filled and fitted well as(I went in high spirits! as I thought my work is fruitful) if it is in rectangular mode,but while watching the saved clip using kaffeine player it again showing me the same old size clip(480x480)!
 Is there any way to figure it out?

http://mail.yahoo.com