[mythtv-users] Adding a second DVB card - pulling my hair out!!!

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Fri Aug 18 02:21:50 UTC 2006

Bruce Nordstrand wrote:

> So, after that long winded explanation of my day, can anyone tell me
> where I went wrong getting both these cards working in a manual install.
> Anywhere I can look for suggestions? I am on my knees pleading for my
> sanity's sake and would like to have a svn install running by the weekend.
Well in this case it seems silence is the best teacher! :)

I now have my 2 cards working on my custom FC4 install. Myth is
installed from SVN and running. I even found out my tv aerial is fine
for digital reception for all channels - just moving it a little I was
able to pick up everything I needed.

Off now to grab the TV listings, setup lirc, install a bigger drive,
connect her up to the TV and get the TV dude round to tune in the
channels perfectly.

Cheers
Bruce