[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au (rex): some channels missing

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sat Aug 12 23:26:19 UTC 2006

Returning from a 5w absence I upgraded to the new 'rex' grabber. I now notice
that four channels (ABC, SBS, SBS NEWS and PRIME) do not have a category and
no data at all after 6am on the 17th (so I only have 5 days).

The other three channels (ABC2, TEN, WIN) look good.

I confirmed that data for these channels is really missing from the guide
(using --dump-cache) and verified that it is present on the web.

I read the list archive and did not see a solution (or a similar problem).

This is my config:

$opt = {
        'regionid' => 126,
        'TZ' => 'Australia/Canberra',
        'days' => 7
        };
$channels = {
        'ABC ACT' => 'act.abc.gov.au',
        'ABC2' => 'abc2.abc.gov.au',
        'PRIME' => 'southern.prime.com.au',
        'SBS EASTERN' => 'eastern.sbs.com.au',
        'SBS NEWS' => 'news.sbs.com.au',
        'TEN' => 'capital.southerncrossten.com.au',
        'WIN' => 'nsw.win.com.au'
};

and the log file:

Rex 1.2.1
Reading configuration file: /root/.mythtv/digital.xmltv
Not using cache.
Grabbing data for days 1 - 7 into /tmp/mythpNh27k.
Shows found: 669.
Saving cache.
Writing XML.
Rex 1.2.1 finished:
 669 shows grabbed
 762 downloads, including 669 detail pages
 0 cache hits, 0 failed detail pages, 0 stop times adjusted
 Time elapsed: 15 min 34 sec