[mythtv-users] feature suggestion: pause at end of playback

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Thu Aug 10 04:48:56 UTC 2006

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 12:15:26AM -0400, Tom Lichti wrote:
>  I use auto-skip, and I just now realized that I can't turn
> it off. I mean, I can toggle it off, but it has no effect, it still
> auto-skips the commercials,

I haven't had that specific problem.  In my case, I selected the option
to create a thumb using the bookmark when exiting a playback.  Later on
I decided I didn't like that option but when I deselected it in the GUI
setup pages it continued to happen.  I ended up having to disable thumbs
completely to make it stop.  I'm using 0.19-0.10 (Debian).