[mythtv-users] RSS feed of recorded programs

Cameron Dale camrdale at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:33:36 UTC 2006

On 8/9/06, Hunchbehr <hunchbehr at gmail.com> wrote:
> I do know of one other implementation doing something similar but your does
> seem less complicated.  I'll give it a whirl and let you know.  Here is the
> other one in case you want to see any ideas (I do like that it displays some
> system info). http://www.gtbox.info/gtbox/blog/category/mythtv/

Hi Ben, thanks for trying it out.

I had seen that other site before, but it looks non-functional (though
I haven't actually tried it). It's designed for 0.18, and some of the
code entries on the page are now empty. Also, it only includes a style
sheet for Upcoming Recordings, as it pulls the data from the status
page which only includes that info. Mine, on the other hand, pulls
data straight from the backend using a method similar to the Recorded
Programs page, and so is for previously recorded programs.

Cam